22 January 2009

For the love of tea (towels)

I love old tea towels, especially those made of linen. I always keep an eye open at estate sales for great colored and patterned towels. I think they make perfect hostess gifts, or, hey, Valentine's Day is quickly approaching! Here are a couple of my favorites that I've adopted over the years and some others that I've found on Etsy...

Straight from my oven door...


And a few great finds from Etsy...

left: "Too Many Cooks Spoil the Broth," from randomretro.
right: New Zealand 1984, from paisleypath.


left: Blue rooster, from VinegarAndPopVintage.
right: Owls, also from vintageJones.


left: Cuban recipe towel, from SuzisCornerBoutique. (I'm in LOVE.)
right: G. Beaumont City of York towel, from empressjade.


left: Citrus and houndstooth, from thodge62.
right: Swedish print, from souvenirsouvenir.


left: How to get a Maid, from callmejasper. (I really want this one, too!)
right: Wrought iron, from IdleHoller.

No comments:

Post a Comment