20 January 2009

Etsy Spotlight: Johnnyvintage

So I was just visiting one of my favorite blog's, sfgirlbybay, and she posted the most fabulous sofa I have ever seen. Ever. So I followed her link to johnnyvintage's Etsy shop, and I think I've found a new favorite vintage vendor!

Here are some of my favorite items he has for sale...


This is the mid-century sofa that sfgirlbybay had posted on blog. Lust. Lust. Lust.



I'm not really a doll person, but these are just really fun! I always liked the Blythe dolls, and these share the same feel but without the whole immediate icon recognition thing.


We've established my wild boot fetish...and these are really kind of fabulous. It all lies in the stitching, of course. I'm not usually wild about platforms, but the costume-y feel of these boots makes it a great accessory to a really simple, well-made A-line minidress. I would even go so far to say you should wear the boots with a black wool A-line and black opaque tights. If you're bold enough to wear these boots, go all out.

Happy shopping (or lusting after turquoise sofas...)

No comments:

Post a Comment