31 March 2009

A dreary day.

I always say how much I love the Spring, how its my favorite season, and I romanticize about the reblooming of all the beautiful flowers and trees and picnicking in green meadows...and the Spring actually comes and I remember that Alabama Springs are defined by tornadoes, flooding, and the constant yellow dusting of pollen.

Anyway, I just really wish I was somewhere far away. Like Italy or Istanbul or France or...

Here are some photographs from an incredible young photographer, Glynnis Ritchie. We went to the same performing and visual arts school as teenagers, though she was a few years younger than me. I know that she's currently a student at the American University of Paris and has the dreamiest life of traveling around Europe with her camera.

You can check out her Flickr photostream here. All of the images I post are copyrighted to Glynnis Ritchie and come from her Flickr page.

from Provence...


from the Loire Valley...



I always love to see what Glynnis updates from her travels.

Here are some other photographs of hers...




1 comment:

  1. Finding brand-new details is one of my hobbies. A few days ago, I found this weblog on temporary health insurance. I believe it is remarkable to check out useful details shared by genuine individuals. Remarkable Job

    ReplyDelete