16 March 2009

Photos from this weekend...

Hey Everyone! We are taking care of last minute preparations before we depart for SXSW 2009!! I can't wait to hit the road. I'm taking several cameras with me: Canon SLR, Yashica T4 film camera, Lumix point and shoot digital (it has a Leica lens and rocks), and maybe my Polaroid. These are some photographs I took over the weekend...

at the Bottletree Cafe...





at the Urban Standard...








from around the house...




We hit the road at 9am tomorrow and are driving straight to Dallas and spending the night there (got to pick up the bass player from the airport) and then heading into Austin Wednesday around noon. I will be posting tomorrow's road trip photos early Wednesday morning!

1 comment:

  1. It's great to hear from you and see what you've sent up to. All of the projects look great! You make it so simple to this.Thanks

    ReplyDelete