04 April 2010

A Year Away

After nearly a year sabbatical from blogging, I'm back in tip top form, Lovelies! I've had a new surge of creativity and motivation, and a trillion amazing things are on the horizon...

My husband and I bought our first home...so expect lots of photos and design ideas/projects.

Those of you who know me, know I have a gift of finding amazing vintage treasures, whether it be Frye riding boots from the 60s, a variety of crazy unique objets, the wildest clothing and accessories, linens, art, pottery...so look forward to my launching an Etsy store (and eventually an eBay store, too!).

I've been photographing the most amazing bands lately as well--Spoon, Deerhunter, Roman Candle, The Civil Wars, and soon The Dead Weather, The Whigs, and more...so I'm going to make my prints available for a very reasonable price!

So here we go people. This is going to be fan-tas-tic.
Want to see something specific? Let me know!
Looking for a certain objet and don't know where to start? Message me or comment and I'll find you a brilliantly edited selection!

Let's have our vision and work so hard to see it come to light!

As my friend JR says, "We're going big in 2010!"
And Happy Easter. Go be with your family and friends and be thankful!

LOVE.

1 comment:

  1. You really make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this topic to be really something which I think I would never understand. It seems too complicated and very broad for me. I am looking forward for your next post, I will try to get the hang of it

    ReplyDelete